Your brain’s most accurate witness is the eye.
When your eyes are open, you depend on them. We believe that accurate vision is more dependable and enjoyable vision. Dr. Price moved her comprehensive eye care practice to Preston Hollow in 1992, just for you. From annual examinations to preventive disease screening and disease management, expect thorough testing and clear communication.
As you might expect, we produce computer-generated prescription lenses in our on-site, technologically advanced optical laboratory. We perform digital ocular photography, static perimetry, corneal mapping, and automated refraction. And, yes, when needed, we employ an optical coherence tomography laser.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive eye care including routine examinations, sports- and hobby-specific prescriptions, and specialty contact lens fittings (astigmatism correction, bifocal contacts, monovision).
- Preventive disease screening for glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts, dry eye disease, and retinal disease.
- Disease management including dry eye therapy, eye infection treatment, and co-management with top ophthalmologic specialists for glaucoma, retinal complications, and cornea disease.
Linda R. Price, O.D.
Board Certified, American Board of Optometry
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude, Michigan State University
- Omicron Nu National Honor Society
- Doctor of Optometry, Magna Cum Laude, University of Houston College of Optometry
- Beta Sigma Kappa National Honor Fraternity
- Therapeutic Certification, Texas Board of Optometry
- Optometric Glaucoma Specialist, Texas Board of Optometry
- Board Certified, American Board of Optometry
- Professional Memberships: American Optometric Association (AOA), Texas Optometric Association (TOA), Dallas County Optometric Society (DCOS)